Feel free: The Westinghouse radio frequency remote control gives you barrier-free and easy command of 4 speed and light settings on one or more of the Westinghouse ceiling fans. The ceiling fan can be automatically switched on or off depending on the setting with the integrated temperature control. The current room temperature is always displayed on the LCD display. And the timer function can be used to set the time the ceiling fan switches off. That saves energy.
Note: suitable for all Westinghouse models with the exception of the Hugger models such as the Everett model. When operating several ceiling fans, the setting of a single frequency and the installation of one receiver per ceiling fan, is necessary in order to ensure simultaneous control via one remote control device.
• Suitable for all Westinghouse ceiling fans (except hugger models)
• On/off switch for rotation, four speed levels
• On/off switch for light, no dimmer function
• Temperature timer and clock timer included
• LCD display
• Battery-operated (4 AAA 1.5V batteries, not included)
• Receiver and wall bracket included