Ceiling fan Stoneford 67" (1720 mm)
Performance and style combine to create the Stoneford 172 cm indoor ceiling fan. An impressive geometric design with a DC motor, the Stoneford provides exceptional energy-efficiency, dramatic appeal and cost savings benefits.
The DC motor generates incredible air circulation, and provides maximum comfort year-round. The handheld remote control offers ultimate convenience and ease of operation of the fan's 6 speeds and reverse switch.
The Stoneford is everything you want in a ceiling fan, from the sleek, contemporary design in a nickel luster finish to the smooth, quiet performance and streamlined functionality. Suitable for modern and industrial-style homes alike.
- Size: 1720 mm / 67"
- Blades: Reversible Plywood Blades (Mahogany/Wengue)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 36 m²)
- Down Rod: 20 cm
- Installation: Only down rod
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 25 cm
- Light Bulb: -
- Standard control: Remote control include.
- Motor finish: Brushed nickel
- Motor Material: 165 DC motor
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 47 db(A)
- Capacitor: N/A
- Weight net/gross: 8,7 / 9,6 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 7 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 35 Watt
- Airflow: 255 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 50 / 95 / 122 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 10.90 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 34 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 39,7 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 5,9 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 20 cm
E. Width of Canopy 18,6 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 42,7 cm