Ceiling fan Welford 54" (1370 mm)
The 1370 mm Welford ceiling fan's three blades with driftwood and reclaimed hickory finishes, as well as its understated housing, personifies popular vintage and industrial design trends. Adding a two tone finish of weathered bronze and brushed nickel to highlight the fan's unique blade brackets gives it a one-of-a-kind character with massive appeal. Add to a restoration-style home or an urban loft as the ideal centerpiece to a large room.
- Size: 1370 mm / 54"
- Blades: Reversible Plywood blades (Driftwood / Reclaimed Hickory)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested room size: For rooms up to 36 m²
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Only down rod
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 25 cm
- Light Bulb: -
- Standard control: Pull chain include. Remote control / Wall control adaptable
- Motor finish: Weathered Bronze
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 17mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 52 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 6,0 / 6,9 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 58 Watt
- Airflow: 149 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 85 / 145 / 184 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 18.6 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 37.5 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 43 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6.5 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 22 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A