Ceiling fan Vegas 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional Vegas 42" (1050 mm) ceiling fan is one of the most popular basic models. The design was refined two different products, the housing surface in brushed aluminum and the 4 reversible blades in light maple - silver finish or the white housing surface and the 4 reversible blades white finish or white washed pine and both models included a single light with frosted glass. The Vegas into a high-quality matching accessory for any room.
A high quality and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Motor finish: Brushed Aluminum Finish and Reversible Blades (Light Maple / Silver)
- Motor finish: White Finish and Reversible Blades (White / White Washed Pine)
- Blade Pitch: 10°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (1) E27 Base Lamp, 60 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 9mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 48 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 4,5 / 5 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 39 Watt
- Airflow: 108 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 120 / 169 / 218 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 12.77 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 28,5 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 32,5 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 17 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 44,2 cm
|Product code:||Vegas series|