Ceiling fan Urban Gale 52" (1320 mm)
Get comfort, style, and energy savings with the Urban Gale ceiling fan. Designed to bring quiet air circulation and fresh contemporary style to your home, this Urban Gale sleek ceiling fan features a brushed nickel finish and black ABS blades or white finish and white ABS blades for superior efficiency.
This ceiling fan utilizes a silicon steel motor with dual capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Run the ceiling fan counterclockwise to stay cool in the summer, or run it clockwise to recirculate warm air and eliminate cold spots in the winter. The Urban Gale comes with a wall control for convenience. Please note: The ABS fan blades operate at higher speeds than traditional ceiling fans and they must be hung at least 3.05 m above the floor.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Motor finish: Brushed nickel and ABS blades (black)
- Motor finish: White and ABS blades (white)
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 30 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 38 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: The wall control switch includud.
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 172mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 52 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5 / 5,8 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 56 Watt
- Airflow: 204 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 81 / 172 / 220 rpm
- Electricity consumption/year: 18.2 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 47,5 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 40 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 19,9 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A
|Product code:||Urban Gale series|