Ceiling fan Turbo Swirl 30" (760 mm)
The Turbo Swirl, which a size 30" (760 mm) and is one of the best-selling Westinghouse contemporary ceiling fans. The housing surface in titanium or gun metall color, the flat single light with opal frosted glass and the 6 curved blades in light maple or black give the Turbo Swirl its popular cheerful appearance.
A durable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 760 mm / 30"
- Blades: MDF Blades (Light Maple or black)
- Blade Pitch: 18°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Small Room (up to 10 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (1) E14 Base Lamp, 60 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard Control: Pull chain switch, Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Titanium or Gun metall
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 36 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5,3 / 5,8 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 50 Watt
- Airflow: 145 m³/Min
- The three speeds 140 / 190 / 250 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 15.92 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 26 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 29 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 17 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 38 cm
|Product code:||Turbo Swirl series|