Ceiling fan Turbo II 30" (760 mm)
The Westinghouse contemporary Turbo II ceiling fan 30" (760 mm) makes both children and adults happy. The white housing surface, the simple integrated single light with frosted glass and the 6 blades in a harmonious mix of colors make the Turbo II a friendly highlight of any modern interior. For those who prefer something more discreet, this ceiling fan also includes a second set of reversible blades in white and maple.
A high quality and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 760 mm / 30"
- Blades: Reversible Blades (Colors of Young Generation / Colors of Youth and White / Maple)
- Blade Pitch: 18°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Small Room (up to 10 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (1) E14 Base Lamp, 60 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard Control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: White
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 145mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 6,3 / 6,8 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 50 Watt
- Airflow: 104 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 130 / 190 / 250 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 11.97 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 26 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 28 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 17 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 38 cm