Ceiling fan Pearl 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional with bring a classic, contemporary look to your home's interior with the Pearl 42" (1050 mm) indoor ceiling fan. A clean stainless steel finish highlights the geometric accents and sleek features of this fan. Four reversible blades with flat-edge tips come in light maple and white finishes, giving you options to match your decor. The adjustable spot lights direct the light where needed for either task or accent lighting.
The Pearl provides powerful, quiet circulation, three fan speed levels and a reversible switch for customized comfort. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, you can run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Light Maple / White)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (3) GU10 Base Lamps, 50 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Stainless Steel
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 48 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 4,7 / 5,4 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 45 Watt
- Airflow: 106 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 120 / 170 / 235 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 12.02 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 28 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 30 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 19 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 38 cm