Ceiling fan Nevada 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional with Nevada 42" (1050 mm) without light with belongs to the category of ceiling fan that is contemporary as well as traditionally rustic in design. The housing surfaces in iron and the 5 reversible blades in walnut and cherry with natural wood grain characterize the unique appearance of the Nevada.
A high quality and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Walnut / Cherry)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Iron
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 50 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5,1 / 6 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 43 Watt
- Airflow: 129 m³/Min
- Max 115-165-215 rpm
- Electricity consumption/year: 16.50 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 30 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 34,5 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 24 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A