IP44 Ceiling fan Mountain Gale 52" (1320 mm)
Give a boost to Mother Nature with the Indoor/Outdoor Mountain Gale Ceiling Fan 7242240. Designed especially for patios, verandahs, and gazebos, brings indoor comfort outdoors. With a silver finish and black ABS blades or a white finish and white ABS blades the Mountain Gale is rugged enough to withstand nature's elements while adding modernized style to your outdoor space.
As functional as it is fashionable, the Mountain Gale fan relies on a silicon steel motor with dual capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. It also features three fan speeds and a reverse switch for customized comfort. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, you can run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Motor finish: Silver and ABS Blades (black)
- Motor finish: White and ABS Blades (white)
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Approved Location: Indoor or Outdoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 30 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with a wall switch.
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 172mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 52 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5,3 / 6,2 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 55 Watt
- Airflow: 160 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 130 / 160 / 230 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 17.60 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 41,5 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 51,5 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 19,9 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A
|Product code:||Mountain Gale|