Ceiling fan Monarch Trio 52" ( 1320 mm)
The design of the Westinghouse Monarch Trio ceiling fan is pure tradition. The design in polished brass, the decorative three light fixture and 4 reversible blades in oak with rattan and mahogany give the Monarch Trio its high quality historic design.
A durable and quiet AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Oak with Cane / Mahogany)
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (3 pcs) E14 Base Lamps, 60 Watt maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Polished Brass
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 6,5 / 7,5 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 59 Watt
- Airflow: 163 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 80 / 130 / 175 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 17.72 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 29 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 38 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 28 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 43 cm