Ceiling fan Monarch 48" (1220 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional Monarch 48" (1220 mm) without light, a belongs to the category with both modern as well as traditional-style ceiling fans. In the ceiling fan is the housing surfaces in white and the five reversible blades in white and white with rattan cane, a characterize the discreet appearance of the Monarch.
A high quality and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1220 mm / 48"
- Motor finish: White and reversible blades (White / White with Cane)
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 51 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 6,4 / 7,4 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 58 Watt
- Airflow: 173 m³/Min
- Max 75 / 125 / 175 rpm
- Electricity consumption/year: 20.00 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 27,5 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 34 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 28 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A