Ceiling fan Kingston 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional Kingston 42" (1050 mm), enjoy classic style, bright illumination and energy-efficient performance with the 105 cm Kingston indoor ceiling fan. The stunning brushed aluminum finish is complementary to most interior decors. Coordinating blade finishes give you design options. Create a stream-lined look using the silver finish or a dramatic contrast using the rich weathered maple finish. Direct the adjustable spot lights where you need it for task and accent lighting.
The Kingston provides powerful, quiet circulation. Includes three fan speed levels and a reversible switch for customized comfort. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, you can run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Weathered Maple/Silver)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (3) GU10 Base Lamps, 50 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Brushed Aluminum
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 50 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5,7 / 6,7 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 45 Watt
- Airflow: 125 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 110 / 168 / 230 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 19.55 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 30 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 34,5 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 24 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 47 cm