Ceiling fan Jet 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse contemporary Jet I or Jet II 42" (1050 mm), ceiling fan without light is one of our comfortable as well as simple models. The housing surface made of brushed nickel and 3 attached reversible blades in wengue and silver give the Jet I or the white housing surface and the 3 attached reversible blades in white and light maple characterize the timeless style of the Jet II. Both models its clear and modern contours.
- JET I Motor finish: Brushed nickel and reversible MDF blades ( Wengue / Silver)
- JET II Motor finish: White and reversible MDF blades (White / Light Maple)
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large Room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 51 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 4,3 / 5 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 49 Watt
- Airflow: 137 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 121 / 170 / 218 rpm
- Electricity consumption/year: 16.9 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 22,5 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 29 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 17 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A
|Product code:||jet series|