Ceiling fan Jasmine 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse contemporary Jasmine 42" (1050 mm) with light is the most exotic ceiling fan in the Westinghouse program with a distinctive character. The design of the housing surface in dark pewter and chrome, the single light with mushroom-shaped glass and the artistically curved blades of weathered maple give the Jasmine the look of a jewel.
A durable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort in your rooms throughout the year: cooling airflow in the summer and uniform heat during winter operation.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blades: MDF Blades (Weathered Maple)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large Room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (1) E27 Base Lamp, 60 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Remote Control Included
- Motor finish: Dark Pewter
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 51 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 6,1 / 7,2 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 2 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 54 Watt
- Airflow: 122 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 120 / 180 / 240 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 17.97 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 30 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 31 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 22 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 42 cm