Ceiling fan Industrial 48" (1220 cm)
The Westinghouse Industrial Series ceiling fan is both a proven top seller as well as a design classic. This classic model was refined with a chromed housing surface and chrome-colored blades of steel or for its white housing surface and white wings of steel.
An economical, reliable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures year-round comfort in your commercial or private rooms: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1220 mm / 48"
- The motor housing surface chrome and chrome steel blades
- The motor housing surface white and white steel blades
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 15 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 20 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 172mm x 10mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 57 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5,5 / 6,5 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 47 Watt
- Airflow: 158 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 162 / 218 / 268 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 15.31 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 24 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 36 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 20 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A
|Product code:||78263, 78337|