Ceiling fan Hercules 52" (1320mm)
The Westinghouse contemporary Hercules 52" (1320mm) receives high marks both as a modern accessory and as a sophisticated ceiling fan. The housing surface in brushed nickel, the flat luminaire with a glass pane and 5 pcs reversible blades in weathered beech and maple give the Hercules a natural and harmonious design.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blades: Reversible Plywood Blades (Beech/Weathered Maple)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great Room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 15 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 20 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Includes (1) R7s Base Halogen Lamp, 80 Watt
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 43 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 7,9 / 9,6 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 2 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 60 Watt
- Airflow: 157 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 75 / 125 / 170 rpm
- Electricity consumption/year: 20.48 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 34 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 36 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 27 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 41 cm