Ceiling fan Helix Fusion 52" (1320 mm)
The Westinghouse Helix Fusion ceiling fan with its shiny metal chrome surface is both attractive as well as functional. The four flexible spotlights, with either black or white lampshades and the reversible blades in black and white can be combined in any way to emphasize the individual character of this unit.
A durable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort in your rooms throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (White / Black)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Includes (4 pcs) G9 Base Halogen Lamps, 33 Watt with two sets of glass: opal frosted glass and glossy black glass
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Chrome
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 8,2 / 9,2 kg kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 58 Watt
- Airflow: 144 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 80 / 125 / 175 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 20.10 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 26 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 30 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 27 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 44 cm