Ceiling fan Halley 44" (1120mm)
The energy-efficient Halley indoor 112-cm ceiling fan will bring a contemporary touch to any room in your home. Perfect for any medium to large sized room, the Halley ceiling fan will enhance any space with a comfortable breeze. Ideal for bedrooms and living rooms.
Reversible blades in coordinating finishes provide you options to customize the fan's look. A combination of nickel and textured weathered maple or a combination of white finish with white blades blends beautifully into a room, while a light maple and white combinationcan be a dramatic centerpiece in a room, while dark cherry blades are a more subtle complement to the finish. The Halley ceiling fan includes a remote control for added convenience.
A high-quality, energy-efficient motor and a reverse switch on the fan allows you to use the Halley fan year-round and enjoy the energy-savings a ceiling fan provides. For additional energy-savings, the fan's light kit is compatible with Westinghouse T7 LED light bulb 0516140.
- Size: 1120 mm / 44"
- Blades: Reversible Plywood Blades (White / Light Maple)
- Blades: Reversible Plywood Blades (Textured Weathered Maple / Dark Cherry)
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 20 m²)
- Down Rod: N/A
- Installation: Hugger
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 12 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (2 pcs) E27 Base Lamps, 60 Watt maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Remote control included.
- Motor finish: White
- Motor finish: Brushed nickel
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 17mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 6,8 / 7,6 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 48 Watt
- Airflow: 142 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 113 /172 / 225 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 16.2 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 24 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 7,5 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 7,5 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 24 cm
E. Width of Canopy 23 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 35 cm
|Product code:||72180, 72181|