Ceiling fan Graham LED 52" (1320 mm)
From modern to sophisticated chic, the Graham 132 cm ceiling fan in nickel luster finish is visually captivating in any style room. Featuring a simple, opal frosted glass cylinder encircled in an openwork frame, this piece offers a geometric accent to your home decor.
Excellent energy-saving performance is provided by its high-quality motor and integrated dimmable LED light. Aside from year-round air circulation, long-lasting LED technology will eliminate the need to change bulbs in a hard-to-reach ceiling fan. A breeze to operate, the Graham includes a remote control for the fan and light kit.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Motor finish: Brushed nickel and Blades: Plywood Blades (Titanium)
- Motor finish: White and Blades: Plywood Blades (White)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Approved location: Indoor
- Suggested room size: Small room (up to 20 m²)
- Down rod: 15 cm
- Installation: Only Down rod
- Max. Ceiling angle: N/A
- Lead wire: 20 cm
- Light bulb usage: Includes 17 Watt Integrated LED, 3000K, 1200lm.
- Control: Remote Control Included.
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 7,3 / 8,3 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 2 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 54 Watt
- Airflow: 135 m³/Min
- Three speeds: 101 / 146 / 204 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 18.60 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 33 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 27 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 5.7 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 19.4 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 47 cm
|Product code:||72207, 72208|