Ceiling fan Everett 52" (1320 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional Everett 52" (1320 mm) is equally stylish as it is functional. The espresso design, the integrated single light with a glass bowl made of scavo glass and the reversible blades in espresso and applewood form the Mediterranean character of this unique ceiling fan.
A quiet and smooth running AC motor made of silicon steel with 3 adjustable speeds ensures comfort in your rooms throughout the year: cooling airflow in the summer and uniform heat during winter operation.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Espresso / Applewood)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great Room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: Hugger
- Installation: Hugger
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 30 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (2) E27 Base Lamps, 60 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard Control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with wall control adaptable
- Motor finish: Espresso
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 50 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 7,2 / 8,2 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 57 Watt
- Airflow: 163 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 85 / 143 / 180rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 19.33 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 18.2 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 19 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy N/A
D. Width of Motor Housing 28 cm
E. Width of Canopy N/A
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 32 cm