Ceiling fan Cyclone 52" (1320 mm)
The Westinghouse Cyclone ceiling fan is our proven classic without lighting. The brushed steel housing surface and the blades in black and black with silver stripes have cult status.
A durable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort in your rooms throughout the year: cooling airflow in the summer and uniform heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Black / Black with Silver Stripes)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Brushed Steel
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 6,3 / 7,1 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 2 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 62 Watt
- Airflow: 152 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 80 / 130 / 180 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 19.90 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 33 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 32 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 28 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass N/A