Ceiling fan Cumulus 48" (1220 mm)
The Westinghouse Cumulus ceiling fan 48" (1220 mm) thrives on its fluid shapes. The white housing surface, the seamlessly integrated light with opal frosted glass and reversible the blades in white and light pine make the Cumulus the star of every contemporary interior.
A high quality and quiet AC motor ensures maximum comfort throughout the year: a comfortable and cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution in winter.
- Size: 1220 mm / 45"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (White/White Washed Pine)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large Room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 25 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 30 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Includes (1) R7s Base Halogen Lamp, 80 Watt
- Standard control: Remote Control Included
- Motor finish: White
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 7,3 / 8,8 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 46 Watt
- Airflow: 142 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 90 / 140 / 185 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 15.42 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 43 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 49 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 7 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 23 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 54 cm