Ceiling fan Comet Tiffany 52" (1320 mm)
The Westinghouse Comet Tiffany ceiling fan makes every collector's heart beat faster. The design in espresso, the single light with a Tiffany glass bowl and the 5 reversible blades in wengue and dark cherry give the Comet its unique design.
A durable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Wengue / Dark Cherry)
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (3 pcs) E14 Base Lamps, 60 Watt maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor finish: Espresso
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 7,4 / 8,4 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 58 Watt
- Airflow: 166 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 74 /125 / 165 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 19.55 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 31 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 27 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 29 cm
E. Width of Canopy 15 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 38 cm