Ceiling fan Comet 52" (1320 mm)
The Westinghouse Comet Titanium ceiling fan is a new interpretation of our popular Comet model. The Comet Titanium a classically modern look.
A durable and virtually silent AC motor made of cold-rolled steel ensures comfort throughout the year: a comfortable cool climate in summer and optimum heat distribution during winter operation.
- Size: 1320 mm / 52"
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great Room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (2) E14 Base Lamps, 40 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard control: Pull chain. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 15mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 48 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 6 / 6,7 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 58 Watt
- Airflow: 166 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 80 / 130 / 170 rpm
- Electricity consumption/year: 19.55 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 29 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House N/A
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 29 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 37 cm
|Product code:||Comet series|