Ceiling fan Cayuga 60" (1520 mm)
For great rooms and large open spaces, where a larger size ceiling fan is required, the 60" (1520 mm) the Westinghouse traditional Cayuga Includes light with opal frosted glass and with six blades is a favorable option. The bright, contemporary brushed nickel finish is complemented by reversible blades in rosewood and light maple. Either choice looks amazing and will make an impressive design statement, while making your room comfortable year-round.
Featuring an integrated light kit with opal frosted glass, the Cayuga provides beautiful ambience and adds stunning character to any room. Compatible with Westinghouse LED light bulb 05161.
- Size: 1520 mm / 60"
- Blades: Reversible Blades (Rosewood/Light Maple)
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Great Room (up to 25 m²)
- Down Rod: N/A
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 25 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Use (2) E27 Base Lamps, 40 Watt Maximum (not included)
- Standard Control: Remote Control Included
- Motor finish: Brushed Nickel
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 188 mm x 20 mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 52 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 10 / 11,2 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 82 Watt
- Airflow: 247 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 80 / 124 / 164 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 29.50 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 35 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 29,7 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,5 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 27 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 43 cm