Ceiling fan Barnett 48" (1220 mm)
The Barnett 122 cm ceiling fan showcases an industrial aesthetic, featuring a cage shade around three vintage-style LED bulbs, for a very distinct look.
Two options: the fan is finished in white with reversible blades in white and white washed pine or the fan is finished in barnwood with wood-grain finish blades of reclaimed hickory and pewter ash.
In addition to energy-efficient air circulation, the Barnett fan provides energy-saving illumination. LED light bulbs provide long-lasting performance and eliminate the need to replace bulbs in hard-to-reach ceiling fans. A remote control is included with three speed control, on/off function for fan, and on/off/dimmer function for the light, making it a breeze to operate.
- Size: 1220 mm / 48"
- Motor finish: Branwood and Blades: Reversible Plywood Blades ( Reclaimed Hickory / Pewter Ash )
- Motor finish: White and Blades: Reversible Plywood Blades ( White / White Washed Pine )
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Room (up to 20 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: N/A
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Includes 3 pc E27 Base, LED Lamps, 4 Watt, 2700K, 470lm
- Standard Control: Remote Control Included
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel Motor 153 mm x 15 mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 53 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 8.3 / 10 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 55 Watt
- Airflow: 142 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 98 / 154 / 213 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 18.3 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 30 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 32 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 5,6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 29 cm
E. Width of Canopy 15,2 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 54 cm
|Product code:||72205, 72209|