Ceiling fan Alloy 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse contemporary Alloy 42" (1050 mm) ceiling fan is both elegant as well as functional. The black, shiny housing surface made of gun metal, the integrated single light with opal frosted glass and the reversible blades in black and graphite harmoniously round off any modern interior style.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blades: Reversible MDF Blades (Black/Graphite)
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large Room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Down Rod Only
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 15 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: Includes (1) R7s Base Halogen Lamp, 80 Watt
- Standard control: Pull switch and can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Finish: Gun Metal
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 48 db(A)
- Capacitor: Dual
- Weight net/gross: 5,5 / 6,2 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 3 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 47 Watt
- Airflow: 135 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 110 / 158 / 218 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 15.01 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 18 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 28 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6,2 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 17 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 30 cm