Ceiling fan Airplane 42" (1050 mm)
The Westinghouse traditional Airplane 42" (1050 mm) ceiling fan without light is impresses with its timeless design and harmonious proportions. The silver housing surface and the silver blades result in a homogeneous and modern appearance.
- Size: 1050 mm / 42"
- Blades: MDF Blades (Silver)
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Approved Location: Indoor
- Suggested Room Size: Large Room (up to 15 m²)
- Down Rod: 10 cm
- Installation: Dual Mounting
- Max. Ceiling Angle: 18°
- Lead Wire: 20 cm
- Light Bulb Usage: N/A
- Standard control: Pull chain switch. Can be equipped with either a remote control or a wall switch.
- Motor Finish: Silver
- Motor Material: Cold Rolled Steel Motor 153mm x 12mm
- Reverse Airflow: Yes
- Noise Level: 49 db(A)
- Capacitor: Single
- Weight net/gross: 5,1 / 6,2 kg
- Voltage (Hz) 230V / 50Hz
- Airflow Efficiency: 2 m³/Min/W
- Electricity Use (excludes lights) 48 Watt
- Airflow: 107 m³/Min
- The three speeds: 150 / 200 / 250 rpm.
- Electricity consumption/year: 17.79 kWh
Ceiling fans backed by our extended Warranty have a 10 year motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
A. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blades 25 cm
B. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House 38 cm
C. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy 6 cm
D. Width of Motor Housing 25 cm
E. Width of Canopy 13 cm
F. Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass 40 cm